Monday, February 26, 2018

Are There More of us Out Here?

Are You an Artist with MS?


I am looking for other Artists who have MS. Whether you were an artist before your diagnosis, or became one after, it doesn't matter. I would love to have a chance to have some sort of dialogue about some of the challenges you deal with, or changes that have happened in your Artwork. If any of you would be into that, I really want to hear from you. Maybe you could be a guest blogger, or we could do a live chat on my you tube channel... I'm still working it out in my mind, and I'd love to hear your thoughts, e-mail me at MaxPowersfamousartist@Gmail.com  or comment below.





Elizabeth Jameson
“Self Portrait of the Artist’s Brain 2,” a sagittal MRI view of the artist’s brain.

This is a great article!
Click on the above image for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment